Queensland Shed Markets has more than 40 kit home designs for you to choose from, in either one, two, or three-bed designs.

You can package your kit home with our other products, and choose from a number of additions as part of a package deal with excellent value.

Our homes are rated to [W41]N3 conditions and we will work with you to ensure the buildings meet local council and Building Code regulations.

All our kit homes are made from Steeline Metal Framing Systems frames and ColorBond BlueScope Steel cladding and roofing, and they include a manufacturers warranty.

Our designers can help you design a home from scratch, or you can buy one of our plans, which come in one, two, or three bedroom iterations.

View our kit home inclusions and price list here.


Can I design my own home?

Yes you can. However our draftsman will charge a minimum charge depending on design to draft your design suitable for quoting and estimating. This cost is subject to the complexity of the plan.

Do you supply engineered drawings?

Yes, our homes come with all comprehensive frame engineering and form 15s for submission to council. Note: elevation drawings, slab or footing design and site plans required for council are not included. Elevation drawings, slab or footing design and site drawings are site specific to your site. Our in-house draftsman can provide these.

Can I change your design to suit?

Our drawings are awaiting copyright, however we will make changes for you but there may be significant costs involved.

Can I build a kit home?

First, you would need to apply to the Queensland Building Construction Commission (QBCC) for an owner builders license. However, we strongly recommend you engage a licensed builder to build your home to lock up. As an owner builder, you can hire your own sub trades. Our homes are supplied with a comprehensive installation manual covering frames, joists and trusses.

What is the lead time once we order our home?

Generally it takes about six weeks. However we prefer not to manufacture anything until you have received written council approval.