- Wind loading to [W41] N3
- Engineered site-specific plans and elevations for council submission
- Engineered slab and/or pier and footing design
- Form 15 compliance certificate
- Engineered frame and trusses manufactured by Steeline Metal Framing Systems
- Colorbond or zinc roof, gutter, fascia, ridge capping and down pipes
- Choice of external cladding: Lysaght Custom Orb or standard. Lysaght Easyclad 2b at extra cost
- All frame fixings, nuts, bolts and hold down requirements
- Powder-coated aluminium windows and sliding glass doors with reveals, including timber reveals for windows
- Air-cell insulation for main roof and walls on houses (not including verandahs or deluxe garages)
- Design to meet energy efficiency requirements
- Verandah, carport and eaves soffit
Assistance with local government authorities in the preparation of documents for standard inclusions.
To be provided by the owner:
- Site plan or building location with boundaries identified. If site pegs are not on site, the owner will have to organise a registered site surveyor to complete this.
- Any and all council, engineer or certifier inspections
- Soil test
- Owner builder license
- 1. DEPOSIT: 20% upon signing of contact
- 2. PAYMENT: 50% upon placing of order with supplier
- 3. BALANCE: 7 days Prior to delivery
- Direct deposit
- EFTPOS - Visa & MasterCard only
Disclaimer Queensland Shed Markets supplies kit homes to the designed wind code for the site. It also supplies frame engineering & elevations for council approval. Whilst QSM will assist with the council requirements such as site plans and inspections, QSM does not supply them. It is the owner’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the council requirements.